SIDELOAD MOBI FILES TO AMAZON KINDLE
The following instructions will show you how to email the MOBI file to your kindle.
First, verify your email address is authorized to send files to your kindle device by:
1. Open Chrome (or any internet browser) visit www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle and sign in.
2. On the “Manage Your Content and Devices” web page select “Settings” on the right.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to “Approved Personal Document E-mail List”.
4. Verify that your personal email is listed. If not then select “Add a new approved e-mail address”.
Secondly, find your kindle device’s email address. Amazon assigns an email to each registered device.
1. On the same web page, you will find “Send-to-Kindle E-mail Settings”.
2. Find your kindle device and copy its email address on the right (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Now you can close your web page.
Lastly, you will email the MOBI file to your kindle device.
1. Open Outlook (Gmail or any email app) and create an email to your device.
2. “To” will be your kindle device’s email (email@example.com).
3. “Subject” will be (Beauty in the Storm).
4. Attached the MOBI file and send the email.
Open your kindle device and sync it. That’s it! Your book will be the library.
Thank you for your support!